|REGISTRATION TYPE||CONGRESS FEES|
|UNTIL APRIL 15, 2019||AFTER APRIL 15, 2019|
|STUDENT (*)||€ 280||€ 330|
|MEMBERS OF SEMNI/APMTAC (**)||€ 450||€ 550|
|NON-MEMBERS (***)||€ 550||€ 650|
|SEMNI MEMBERSHIP ADVANCED FEE (2020-2023) (****)||€ 250,32||€ 250,32|
|EXTRA TICKET FOR BANQUET||€ 75||€ 75|
|SOCIAL PROGRAM (RECEPTION COCKTAIL + BANQUET)||€ 120||€ 120|
(*) Student registration fee: full time students only. Student rate attendees must send an e-mail to the congress secretariat with a letter from their Department Head/Chair that states that the attendee is a full time student, with full contact details.
(**) Members of SEMNI or APMTAC registration fee: only applicable to the association members that have paid the 2019 membership at the time of the registration.
(***) Registration fees to non-members of SEMNI or APMTAC.
(****) SEMNI membership advanced fee (from 2020 to 2023 inclusive).
• Registration fees are VAT free, according to Portuguese regulations.
• Registration fees include: congress proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome cocktail and banquet.
• Payment confirmation notification will be sent to the recorded e-mail address, once your payment is processed successfully.
• Final acceptance is contingent upon payment of the registration fee by the presenting author up to May 15, 2019. This is a requirement to have the presentation included in the Congress program and proceedings.
• Each registration only allows for one oral presentation. A second presentation as a poster is allowed.
• Non-author registrants who cannot attend, and do not send a substitute, will receive a refund on their registration fee with a cancellation fee of 100 Euro if the refund request is received in writing by May 15, 2019.
• Registrants are liable for their full fees after that date (i.e., no refund will be made).
• There will be no refund to the author registrants. In this case the paid fees are transferred to a substitute speaker.